Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center's Audiology and Hearing Aid Services department provides comprehensive and professional audiological care, from prevention to rehabilitation, for individuals of all ages with hearing concerns. Our standards of professional patient care directed to the unique needs of each patient, help ensure improved quality of life through better hearing for our patients.
The audiology department provides patients with a wide variety of diagnostic and rehabilitative services including:
- Comprehensive audiologic evaluations for infants, children and adults
- Consultation and fittings for state-of-the-art digital hearing aids, which include no charge follow-up appointments. All hearing aids come with a 45 day trial period and are competitively priced.
- Hearing aid maintenance and repairs. Batteries and custom-made earmolds are also available
- Hearing conservation services and programs, including custom- made earplugs, musician plugs and sleeping plugs
- Counselling and rehabilitation services for hearing loss
Our audiologist is a fellow of The American Academy of Audiology, and holds both an audiology license and a hearing aid dispensing license in the State of New York. She has over 30 years experience in the fields of audiology and hearing aid dispensing.
Please call for an appointment: 845.368.5253